Home » , » GREAT MOMENTS IN DUBS: Volume 1

GREAT MOMENTS IN DUBS: Volume 1

It has come to my attention that I have been unfair to the various dubs of Dragon Ball in my treatment of the series here on Dragon Blog. Over on tumblr, I've been informed that watching and enjoying the Japanese version exclusively is an elitist thing to do. Here at Dragon Blog, we aren't elitist. Here at Dragon Blog, we appreciate the HARD WORK men and women do to bring Dragon Ball across the world in hundreds of languages.

Allow me to present my new feature on DBlog: GREAT MOMENTS IN DUBS. Herein, I'll scour the YouTubes for clips of GREAT MOMENTS IN DUBS so you, the viewer, don't have to...!!


Our first contestant hails from the FUNimation dub of Dragon Ball. In it, Piccolo asks the age old question.


Goku learns things the hard way in this clip from FUNimation's dub of Dragon Ball Z.


In the so-called Big Green dub of DBZ movie 8, King Vegeta gives the orders.


Ladies and gentlemen, Dale D. Kelly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.