Home » » Dragon Blog... in Portuguese?!

Dragon Blog... in Portuguese?!

It's true. I've made it in the world. My people's native language (though this is Brazilian Portuguese, and my family comes from Portugal. I don't understand either language, so the difference is lost on me) is now a victim to this beast known as the Dragon Blog.

Our friend over at Namekusei, Son ω, has taken up the task of translating my blog entry on Dragon Ball: The Magic Begins. You'll find his version here, and my version here. I think he plans to do more, and his site is pretty quality stuff (he's even doing a translation of Kanzentai's Intended Ending Guide, which should be required reading for every single Dragon Ball fan on the internet). So if you're a Portuguese reader, you should definitely visit his blog as often as you can. DO IT.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

For additional local best essay writing service visit sites.
Powered by Blogger.