Home » , , » Spotlight: Dragon Ball Z Raging Blast 2 MAD MOVIE by cantuary7852

Spotlight: Dragon Ball Z Raging Blast 2 MAD MOVIE by cantuary7852

Whoa. These are some seriously cool videos I stumbled upon while messing around on YouTube when I should be sleeping. I appears cantuary7852 (YouTube channel here) likes to play the DBZ fighting games the same way I do, and goes throw labors to recreate the show with the characters and move sets available to them. But they take it one step further; They've spliced it together to make it play as a seamless recap of Dragon Ball Z. I've decided to spotlight it here (something I've never done before, maybe I'll do it again - it's an easy update, to be honest.) so I could share the love with you folks. If nothing else, watch the Freeza Saga video - as familiar as I am with it at the moment, I can tell you that it is scary accurate, punch for punch.

Enjoy.

Note: The Saiyan Saga is the only video which take footage outside of Raging Blast 2 game play. It borrows from Ultimate Tenka-ichi, mostly for the the Goku vs Vegeta fight.





Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.