Home » , , , , » Spotlight: Hello! I See You!

Spotlight: Hello! I See You!

Today's spotlight: Me! (Don't roll your eyes at me.)

If you've been on the internet for any amount of time, you've seen Anime Music Videos (AMVs). You've likely made some yourself. Well, sometimes I make them. By sometimes, I mean not since I was 15 or 16. I say "since" because I have made one today. It is an idea I've had stuck in my craw since October, when the new Electric Six album came out. I finally got around to making it.

The video in question features music from Electric Six, the song "Hello! I See You!", the album "Heartbeats And Brainwaves". Get both song and album here. The video is a tribute to the so-called Legendary Super Saiyan, Broly. It features clips from DBZ movies 8, 10, and 11. Yes, 11. I went there.

Enjoy.



Speaking of Broly, here is another video I made about him when I was a teenager. It's one of the last videos I made, so while the footage and bumpers are embarrassingly dated, the content is ... well, perhaps also embarrassingly dated. Still.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.