Home » » The 9 Days of Piccolo

The 9 Days of Piccolo

On the first day of Piccolo, the Mazoku gave to me...
... death to my family!

On the second day of Piccolo, the Mazoku gave to me...
Two giant Namekians,
And death to my family!

On the third day of Piccolo, the Mazoku gave to me...
Three generic minions,
Two giant Namekians,
And death to my family!

On the fourth day of Piccolo, the Mazoku gave to me...
Four Bakurikimaha,
Three generic minions,
 Two giant Namekians,
And death to my family!

On the fifth day of Piccolo, the Mazoku gave to me...
~FIVE DEAD CONTESTANTS~ 
Four Bakurikimaha, 
Three generic minions,  
Two giant Namekians, 
And death to my family!

On the sixth day of Piccolo, the Mazoku gave to me...
Six Motorcycle thugs, 
~FIVE DEAD CONTESTANTS~
Four Bakurikimaha, 
Three generic minions, 
Two giant Namekians, 
And death to my family!

On the seventh day of Piccolo, the Mazoku gave to me...
Seven stomach eggs, 
Six motorcycle thugs,  
~FIVE DEAD CONTESTANTS~ 
Four bakurikimaha, 
Three generic minions,  
Two giant Namekians, 
And death to my family!

On the eighth day of Piccolo, the Mazoku gave to me...
Eight dead soldiers,  
Seven stomach eggs, 
Six motorcycle thugs, 
~FIVE DEAD CONTESTANTS~ 
Four Bakurikimaha, 
Three generic minions,  
Two giant Namekians, 
And death to my family!

And on the ninth day of Piccolo, the Mazoku gave to me...
Nine unbearable episodes,
Eight dead soldiers, 
Seven stomach eggs,  
Six motorcycle thugs,  
~FIVE DEAD CONTESTANTS~
Four Bakurikimaha, 
Three generic minions, 
Two giant Namekians, 
... and death to my family...!!!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.